THE TRUE WORK OF ART IS BUT A SHADOW OF THE DIVINE PERFECTION

18:26





TOP:- Vintage, JACKET:- Vintage, TROUSERS:- H&M, SOCKS:- Topshop, SHOES:- Dr Martens.

Well hello there! I was feeling slightly creative on photoshop because of the inspiration of my little sister. While taking the photos she had the idea of using a bike light (red light) instead of the flash, and the results were so sick man! SO cool, the i thought it would be great to jazz up thee blog a little and put a little part of me in there (obviously it's all me but not my creative mind, or my design ideas). I have realised i have started to define my personal style more and more with in the past few months, before i was too afraid about what people would think about my clothing and what someone would say.. but then i thought why the hell should i listen or even think about this! I am proud of who of my craziness!! I shall embrace this craziness and show you my craziness with this wack job of a coat i have design.... this wings have been added!!! SO soso excited man!!! 
Lets all be different, don't be sheeps, don't follow others,think outside the box, think for yourself, be yourself and don't let others change you! Inspiration words from Emma for the day. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe