Magical Shoes

20:26





Grey Blazer: Vintage, from my nanny's wardrobe ;) Cream Shirt: M&S the label says, Printed Cigarette Trouser: H&M, Jelly Shoes and Frilly Socks: Primark. Necklace: Veuxdoo

On my travels to London i caved in and brought a pair of Jelly shoes, forgive me for i have sinned; for all these years - this is what i do for fashion my dears ;) However they can be teamed with anything and make the outfit look incredibly cute (and make me look like a 5 year old, as my family had the joy of stating). Jelly shoes are so hideous that i almost like them, it's werid. I am also in love with these trousers, the print is amazing, it's like someone has splattered paint and then drawn delicate flowers over the top - loving the contrast of prints. I will have to admit that most of my wardrobe has been handed down from my nanny, the most fantastic place to date, got to love her. I also wanted to capture the beautiful scenery of Beston Regis, i had the pleasure of staying here over the easter weekend. I love being near the sea because there is so much inspiration there, some of the cliff face actually fell while we were there, the most scariest thing, it sounded like thunder - Zeus must have been pretty angry if it was.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe