When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

18:24

      SHIRT:- Topshop, SKIRT:- Emma Jane (my own), LEATHER JACKET:- New Look, SHOES:- Clarks.

And so I return, back from The Land of The Undead - or my college final major project. Got to love to be so engrossed in a project that all other things in life seem to be irrelevant. But it's done! There will be a post on that later on down the road, a little photoshoot I feeling... and a little pompon jumpsuit action to crawl it's way through as well. Well we should get back to the point, on my travels through the shop floor at work, I saw a pretty little skirt made from corduroy and a few from denim, a few buttons in the middle and oh so 70's. As I am a student I could not afford this luxury, very sad for me, and then a project from last year - decay, from the fashion show post- showed up with a velvet underskirt! I was in some form of fashion heaven! Well who could blame me this velvet is so soft to touch ,and this colour! Can we please talk about the sun rays radiating from this skirt! I feel like I am wearing pure gold! I fall in love just a little bit each time I see or touch this fabric, I feel this makes me a proper fashion student. Love a beautiful piece of fabric. So this is the story behind my skirt, originally hide as an underskirt but now takes pride of place in my wardrobe. And saves me a little money . But I advise you to take yourself down to Topshop and get one of these skirts, you will be seeing them every where this summer as I have! The ultimate 70's festival summer piece! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe