THE DAY LIGHT IS COMING, A CANVAS FOR REJUVENATION I THINK.

20:59









TOP:- Zara, SHIRT:- Vintage, JEANS:- Vintage, SHOES:- Clarks

HELLO!!! Hello hellooooo! I do not have much to report other than being busy with portfolios and interviews- well one for Brighton ;);) That one went well :) But look I can finally take pictures in the sunlight instead of capturing the darkened sky. It is a rush to do so though. 
On to the fashion side of things! I am loving a good neck tie at the moment, actually cleaning my room and finding all the scarves i have collected over the years has resurrected this love. This clashing snake print and the hounds tooth is b.e.a.uuutiful!!! 
I feel don't have much to say today other than to leave you with this amazing picture of Brighton. I may have more to say once I finish this project and show you all what I have been up to for the past month... Brilliance and tacky all in one mixed with a little bit of The Lorax ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe