MC Hammer loving

20:17

Black Shirt: Primark , Black Top: New Look, Retro Shorts: Vintage Basement, Knee High Socks: Vintage, Necklace: Veuxdoo, Sunglasses: Vintage.
Took a little trip to london on Monday, and I may have found my one true love. Brick Lane my dears!  I could literally spead my whole life there, from its vintage shops down to the really expensive cafés with the best cake that has ever touched my tastebuds, white chocolate and raspberries- tastebuds in heaven. It even has a Beyond Retro, what more could a girl ask for!? Just off of Brick Lane there was this adorable little shop called Vintage Basement,  where these beauties were from. I feel like MC Hammer wearing them, wanting to brake out in dance doen the street with the low hanging crotch. Which is so comfortable,  I recommend that these style are a must have for the summer, pair with anything -crop top, fitted- and even add a pair of socks when it gets a little chilly. Like it is here in Cromer, with shocking wifi, so blogging on my phone it is... Loving this little get-away really. May have also brought a pair of jelly shoes on my travels as well, forgive me ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe