I'LL TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU

21:15

Hat:- H&M, Shirt:- Nico Jeanswear (ebay find, Playsuit:- Topshop, Lace Turtle-neck:- Miss Selfridge, Shoes:- Dr Martens, Necklace:- Veuxdoo 

This is my new favourite item, a gorgeous hat. I have been trying to find a hat like this for ages (clearly I wasn't looking hard enough), I always knew what I wanted but could never explain it to anyone and then I stumbled across this one fabulous day. Hats are probably the best thing to ever be created, they can just make an outfit! Especially a cute on like this, I may look like a cowboy but hey ho. I might just live in this hat for the rest of the week, just make it a permanent fixture ;) All day I felt like I had just crawled out of the 80's, but what other way would you want it. Also found this shirt on eBay, turns out my mum had the exact same one (down to the buttons), probably is hers anyway... slightly weird... It is so comfy though, especially because it's oversized, I feel like I'm being constantly hugged; I have found loads of bargains on eBay lately, just have to wait for them to be delivered, took me long enough to choose what I wanted. A pair of DM's for £20... yess please!! Also a cheeky little peak from my golden DM's, I have had loads of comments on these, everyone seems to love them because they are so snazzy, I like them because they are different and a little out there, it's good to be like that, I believe otherwise you will never get noticed. Dare to be different.. or yourself :L

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe