"TIS DEATH'S PARK, WHERE HE BREEDS LIFE TO FEED HIM. CRIES OF PAIN ARE MUSIC FOR HIS BANQUET ."

20:12









TOP:- Zara, TROUSERS:- Topshop, COAT:- Topshop, SHOES:-Clarks.

Hello my little ducklings, it has been a while. I am stuck on what to write as I am finding it hard to think of anything other than my portfolio or work at the moment, and life in general. Isn't it crazy how we all pass through life not knowing of what will happen next but still planning ahead and wonder what others are thinking, just trudging along in the circle of life. But what if these were to be taken away, what if one day you were unable to plan ahead as you are afraid of what life will bring -not just life but the people you are caught up with. What happens when the closest people to you betray you. Now I am not going to go into detail about how depressing it was but I will say that the events of the past month have made me re-evaluate what it is to be human, what it is to be me. I have found a new strength in my fears and sadness, I now understand that it is not weak to posses such a feeling. I have also learnt not to reveal your deeper emotions to anyone but yourself, not everyone has your best interests in mind, some people on this world are souly placed to inflict misery on others - even if this includes lies and manipulations. Don't be full of hatred or greed, for what will it bring you...Only focus on  what you heart desires, what it is that you are working towards. Illegitimi non Carborundum, in other words 'don't let the bastards grind you down'.

There is always a silver lining to that dark and looming cloud. Mine was gaining a gorgeous fluffy coat for Christmas, one that is so warm and comfortable, like a long lasting hug - which is always needed in the winter months. Fluffy coats are key to a perfect winter, maybe even a perfect life  - very materialistic of me- but one will gain happiness where ones sees fit. And the best part is it goes with anything, any colour, and fit or shape.
Also gaining another pair of cigarette trousers. I found that I am gaining a new style and little more chic one might say, than that of my past outfits. They look a little more organised almost as if i have thought about what I shall wear, instead of rolling out of bed and putting on the first thing that came to hand. Also in a khaki green which i am seeing a lot of, so much nicer than the average black and white, i am always needing a little colour in my life.
I have babbled one for too long now, i shall love you and leave you.

Au reviour.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe