ONE PERSON'S CRAZYNESS IS ANOTHER PERSON'S REALITY

19:23








SHIRT:- Vintage, SKIRT;- Matalan, SHOES;- Dr Martens, HAT;- Homemade by mumma hibb and of course the glittery socks from Topshop.

Back again with a little bit of a grunge feeling as being a fashion student is stressful!! But worth it in the end, you shall be.... intrigued.... by the coat that I am creating at the moment, there could be a sneak peak at soon ;) oo the suspense. It will look increds ;) Baggy shirts are my besties at the moment, the warmth and comfort they behold its amazing, and it feels like I am still in bed, even much so that i am constantly falling asleep on the bus - my head does that whole floppy thing where you jump because you release you head has dropped, best thing for that is my coat with the fluffy collar, it's like a portable head rest, what a beautiful creation. Also this hat helps covered them droopy eyelids, if i pull it down enough they will not see these eyes. Take these pro-cations and no-one shall know you are sleeping - the words of wisdom for the day.
Also i am on the prowl for a pair of bad ass shoes, sky high with some crazy design on them. Trust me once you see this coat you will understand.
 Here is a little hint to the theme :-
I get so tired of people saying, 'Oh, you only make fantasy films and this and that', and I'm like, 'Well no, fantasy is reality', that's what Lewis Carroll showed in his work. - Tim Burton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe