THE ART OF LIFE IS A CONSTANT READJUSTMENT TO OUR SURROUNDINGS - KAKUZO OKAKAURA

19:35








TOP:- Topshop, JEANS:- Primark, JACKET:- Vintage, SOCKS:- Topshop, SHOES:- Clarks, 

GLITTERY SOCKS ARE TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!! I just can not get enough of them, just look at how they sparkle, aside from the lights on the bike! 3 pairs man, and you shall see them all! And I just feel so festive in them, bring on Christmas with these man! How cute is this bike? My little sisters idea, it works so well with the flash! Oooo and this scarf is the bomb, I have the most talented mum ever, another one of her creations, if I could crochet like her I would be a happy person, a homemade present is the best. I should really start dressing like winter is coming because these rips in my jeans were not doing it for me, my knees will turn blue any minute! And these are the other pair of shoes I was talking about as well, so snazzy!
Until next time, au reviour 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe