I'M BEING MYSELF, WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS

18:17







CARDIGAN:- Monsoon, TOP:- Vintage, JEANS:- Zara, BOOTIES:- Clarks

As promised here are the gorgeous new booties. Story time, so I went in to clarks one day in search of  a new pair of brogues, they were brought as well, instead my eyes fell upon these glamorous things. They colour of suede navy and purple just did something for me, so the next day I returned and brought these. Buying two pairs of shoes in one month, one week at around £50 each.... What have I done. And I'm still looking for more, these ones in zara are to die for ;) 
Oo and this cardigan, another one from nanny's boutique, found it in the depths of my wardrobe and can not get enough, go buy yourself one of these it's like you are receiving a hug all day long, the warmth is unreal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe