IF THE WORLD SEEMS COLD, KINDLE FIRES TO WARM IT UP

19:41





Top:- Miss Selfridge, Dress:- H&M, Coat:- Dorothy Perkins, Boots:- ASOS ,Scrunchie:-  Beyond Retro
 Here we are again in the freezing cold weather, were did it even come from? Swear it was sunny the other week. Good thing I can pull this beauty out again... a good statement coat never goes a miss, especially when in dreary weather, makes the positivity stay. Still loving this grunge, boho style at the moment, especially this lacy top from Miss Selfridge, put it under or over anything and instant glamour! I'm down with an easy dressing in the morning, sometimes I woke up so early I don't even know what to do with my knickers, like do they go on my arm...
OOO and just brought 2 new pairs of shoes and they are gorgeous, I can't even describe their beauty.... I'm not a shoe addict I promise! But they were just there and they were calling out to be in my wardrobe... like Emma, Emmmmma you need us...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe