I KNEW WHO I WAS THIS MORNING, BUT I'VE CHANGED A FEW TIMES SINCE THEN

21:10






Top & Skirt :-  made by yours truly ;) Make up & Hair:- Created by some one called Beth in Hair and Beauty department at Stamford College Shoes:- Dr Martens


 
Oh my, the last few days have been hectic with this fashion show. Tuesday, the room was still like the Sahara dessert, even wearing shorts I thought my skin was melting, however everything is all -sort of- back to normal now, well bearable anyway. This was my first fashion show, and I was modelling my own outfit, scary stuff this is. Got in for 9am and had to go straight to hair and beauty, nobody had designed anything so it was all improvise; but it turned out to be amazing, for something made up on the spot, it fitted in with my outfit pretty well (loved the edginess of it), the hair also made me feel like an Alexander McQueen model, but a little bit more messy - she made me look sassy, cheers Beth :) Although may have received a few looks around college when I was getting lunch, but all in the name of fashion.
The skirt was based on decay, I chose to take min a little further and look at abandoned buildings, and look at the beauty of decay rather than just mould, and the cliental was for All Saints. I designed and made both the skirt and the tops. The top is made from a lining fabric (because it looked better then the black -which I turned into the lining). The yellow braces and under skirt is velvet, absolutely fell in love with this material. The top layer has free hand embroidery of a lamppost and the braces have free hand embroidery of swirls up them. Also, LOVE my shoes, they arrived just in time (literally the day before).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe