SUN SUNN SUUUUUN

22:19

Top:- Primark, Skirt:- Zara, Shoes:- Dr Martens, Necklace-:- Veuxdoo.
There have been a few technical issues which I have no idea what is going on, but I will try to persist I do promise. So the mobile phone it is.
It has been a while I do apologise.  However there has been a turn in the weather there is actually sun shine in the english weather forecast,  a shocking revelation!  So shocking I decided to bring the legs out, presented with this amazing skirt from Zara, lets all take a moment to appreciate Zara and there wonderful being, whatever they design they never seem to get wrong no matter what season it is... takes talent that does, bow down and worship my dears. Obviously paired with the latest addition to the collection,  floral brogue Dr Martens, beautiful in everyway possible, and the top is from primark with a few additions,  of course,  a few beads to bring out the embroidery as it wad black so you can see it but it is soooooooo pretty v v very nice. Feel like I have just stepped out of a western movie and should break out in a line dance with the tassel situation going on. hopefully the post will actually show if not then I may just cry, and write an essay for college, I'll try to have fun.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe