I LIKE NONSENSE; IT WAKES UP THE BRAIN CELLS - DR. SEUSS

21:41






SHIRT:- Primark- embellished by moi, JACKET:- H&M, TROUSERS:- H&M, SHOES:- Missguided.

And so I am here once again apologising for my lack of appearances, I really don't have any excuses this time - apart from being lazy and wearing some boring outfits, same old same old. I am feeling a re-vamp of the wardrobe coming on soon, Spring is dawning, hanging in the air all around me so why am I still insisting on wearing black.  I'm feeling sequins, more pompoms, more glitter, more sparkle. I am craving exciting, why do I only allow a little bit a craziness in my designs but not on my person? I want to surround myself with pretty things, scented candles and all round positive energy; I wish to be inspired by all surrounding me. And so I sit here in my muppets pj's (animal ones to be specific) writing to you,with a retainer which I haven't worn in days -maybe a week- feeling all my teeth moving back into there potions and wondering what I shall be creating next - something which will allow me to go out with a bang, awe-inspiring, thought provoking and reaction craving. 

Here is a sneak peek of what I have been working on, my mother posted a picture on good old facebook but the double chin in that is insane so there shall be retakes... :)


And other picture of Brighton as I have just accepted my offer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe