SKIRT MAKING SPRING SUN SORT OF SLIPPER SUNDAY

15:09





SHIRT:- Topshop, JACKET:- My dad's which I stole quickly for these photos, SLIPPERS:- probably my sister, SKIRT:- knocked up by me.

so recently I have found myself feeling slightly awkward around the camera, might be because of my Christmas belly I still have, but started running again.... With my dog... Who fell up a curb, there is no hope for either of us. Moving on from that and my oddly looking face of today, some bad angles are happening here. I have been looking in my wardrobe and realised how many AWFUL pieces of clothing I have in my possession, if I ever have the chance to time travel I will have a few questions to my young self. So it was time for a revamp, this was originally a black dress, with no shape to it whatsoever - a mixture of a gothic hippie.... It made me cringe. So snip snip with the scissors and chop it in half, ooo the fun. I did mess up on the waist band a little but bloody velvet drives me insane !!! It's o so nice but a bloody horrible to sew!! next up a pair of over sized trouser into tailor ones.


Here's a little pic of a skinnier me and the hideous dress



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe