THE PROPER ORDER OF THINGS IS OFTEN A MYSTERY TO ME

16:53






Shirt :- Kardashian Kollection, Trousers:- H&M, Shoes :- Just Fab, Bag:- Made By My Mother

Ooh dear it has been a while, I must get better doing this blog thing. Been chilling for the first week of this holiday, as well as doing a little retail therapy. As you may see there is a little instax mini 8 in the bag, can not wait to start using this bad boy, going to travel with me everywhere. 
Also I can not get enough of this Kardashian Kollection shirt, it may be a few seasons old now, but i still love it and there are so many different ways you can wear it, I also have a soft spot for anything Kardashian.
And then there is my mothers talent again. This summer I swear I will learn to crochet, anyone up for the challenge? This bag I soooo cute and can carry the essentials in dry weather... Unless you on of the clear plastic bags and pop that inside or around it. It can carry all the essentials, make up in a bag of course, otherwise no lipstick for you. Let's take another moment to appreciate her wonder, and this beautifully crafted bag. 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe