THERE ARE NO UNINTERESTING THINGS, ONLY UNINTERESTING PEOPLE

18:45


TOP:- New Look, SKIRT:- Matalan, SHIRT:- Vintage, BOOTS:- asos, AFRICAN NECKLACE:- cute little market stall on brick lane market, BUTTERFLY NECKLACE:- a werrington carnival purchase.

Hello guys, nice to talk to you again. I am getting better at the whole blogging thing, only because I had to get dressed properly this morning, not just on leggings and a baggy shirt. That is the joy of the holidays, just mooching around doing nothing, sat on my backside watching the same channel all day. I have been doing some drawing for the portfolio obviously, like the good child I am.
I have got to the point where I am bored of being bored, must make some more friends... I may even take a little bike ride down to fairy meadows, crack out the Polaroid and sketch book, add to that portfolio. Could be a cute little trip, baring in mind the weather, this damn English weather and all.
But let's take a moment to realise how amazing these boots are. I am obsessed with Kylie Jenner's Ann Demeulemeester boots, they are amazing. I have tried to look around and had no hope even finding anything similar, this makes me sad, one of my favourite designers she is. Then I can across these beauties, finally a decent pair of boots. My wardrobe just keeps on growing, eBaying time I feel







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe