NOTHING WILL COME OF NOTHING. DARE TO DO SOMETHING MIGHTY!

20:44










COAT :- Dorothy Perkins, JUMPER:- Primark I believe (or a hand-me-down from my sister), TROUSERS:- Vintage, SHOES:- ASOS.

I am currently sat watching a programme which is enlightening me to which mushrooms to pick and listening to my dad sing Sam Smith and Naughty Boy La La La.......
The joys of the Hibbert household. 

So this is what I spent my Sunday completing. These trousers were once a pair of palazzos, huge things they were -I felt like I had a tent to each leg. So enough was enough, I don't know what possessed me to by puny them in the first place. I pinned and pricked my sister and hacked away to 
create a new pair of spring/summer trousers, although they feel like pj bottoms, so damn comfy. I did add a two pockets to the bum but let's not look at them and their miss matching heights, moving on swiftly - talents only excelled with time and experience. 

The nettle soup on this show looks smashing...
Although I am looking into becoming a Vegan, going to full mile... Fully turning. I am already Vegetarian, that I can't spell and had to rely on the iPad auto correct, but on a serious note -after following Hannah Snowdon on Instagram- I have been shown that animals aren't just treated cruel in the food industry but all other industries as well. Of course I had some knowledge to these happenings but I didn't realise to the extent that these a users go to. It shocks me that these events are still going on, i just researched into an Owl bar that would be opened in London which is basically for people to drink alcohol and pet Owls. I do not have the words to describe just how silly an idea like this is. Also with Zoos on top of shopping markets, where the animals have no fresh air and kept in cramped conditions. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe