A CROWN IS MERELY A HAT THAT LETS THE RAIN IN - FREDERICK THE GREAT

21:25











HAT:- homemade by the mother, TOP:- Topshop, JEANS:- H&M, SOCKS:- Topshop, CARDIGAN:- vintage

MOrE GLiTTeRy socks!!!!! I think I might be obsessed...but they give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Again let's take a step back and appreciate my mothers talents of this beautiful hand made hat... Don't worry there will be some of my designs up soon, there is a coat in production at the moment, not a normal coat I shall warn you now ;) my mother is making for Christmas presents, although I needs one today when it was raining waiting for the bus.. Good thing she is making me one now, got to love her. I love winter because you can wear more layers and just wrap up, more snug and cozy.. Let's just all wear blankets to college, you up for that ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe