THE ADVENTURES FIRST, EXPLANATIONS TAKE SUCH A DREADFUL TIME.

23:28









 
SHIRT:- Vintage, TOP:- Topshop, JEANS:- Topshop, BELT:- Vintage, NECKLACE:- Vintage from Brick Lane, EARRINGS:- Topshop.
 
As I have been left without means to a photographer and the free run of the house I decided to use my time wisely... Finding all mirrors to be vain in front of - bar the one in my sisters room, strictly off limits if I want to keep my head. An adventure of seeing in different ways. 'Curiouser and Curiouser.'
I do not have much to say today (tonight), my mind is blank and I have no idea why I actually did this, it was a spare of the moment sort of feeling. I suppose I have to entertain myself in some sort of way.
"No, No! The adventures first, explanations take such a dreadful time." Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass.
 
I'll leave you with a picture of my dinner, my attempts of being Vegan are working slowly; even my dog loves the taste and he is funny when it comes to the taste of vegetables, put a carrot or a tomato in front of him and it's gone within seconds but a lettuce leaf oh honey that is just cruelty to the taste buds.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe