New Tattoo Ideas Processing

19:57



JACKET:- Vintage, TOP:- River Island, JEANS:- Topshop, SHOES:- Clarks.

Hello there, just attempting to show off my new tattoo right here, as well as this amazing coloured top! Also using my new phones camera, who knew there was a difference between Samsung and Apple? But these pictures came out amazing, it may be down to the fact I have my photographer back as well, my little sister is great isn't she? 
I have decided that at every major chapter of my life I shall gain a tattoo to symbolise it. Hence the reason for my little heart. I am using the ancient Egyptians as inspiration for my final project at college and a major part of their beliefs was their heart, as this was the only organ to be taken through into the after life. The heart was thought to lead the body. It shall also be a reminder to me to always follow my heart. 
I am feeling another one,  a hamsa hand with the evil eye. 

I shall leave you with a close up of the tat and woods 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe