NANAS BOUTIQUE HAUL

19:37

Dress :- Motel Rocks, Shirt:- Laura Ashley, Jacket :- VintageShoes :- Dr Martens.

Again it has been a long time, pretty useless at this I know, I know!!  I will make an effort. So here are some photos of my mug ;) I am in live with this Motel Rocks dress, I feel in love with it the first time I lay my eyes on that picture; good old online shopping.  The print is amazing ans I love the meanings behind the symbols,  especially the five finger of destiny- next one on the list; I am a little bit of a lover for yoga as well and some of the symbols for that are beautiful, and a little bit of a sucker for Motel Rocks.
Ooooo and had a vist to the Nannys boutique ;) Most people can't say they wear their nannys wardrobe. Honestly she has three wardrobes, however I did reduce this down for her ;) So so so many clothes now, its like I am force feeding my wardrobes. She has brands like Windsmor and Laura Ashley,  most are vintage as well and I can just drawl over her clothes. She even has a Radley bag.... So you shall be seeing more of these beauties making an appearance :) I dont think I wear my own wardrobe,  my wardrobe is made up of others.
As you may know by now I can not pose at all, its like where do you put your arms in these things. I need a crash course on posing, I'm a lost hope. I do apologise for the awkward pictures. Just realised my dog woodster (woody) has made an apperance, happy birthday to him to as well :D and my solar owls how damn cute ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe