AN INVITATION TO THE MAD HATTAS TEA

19:06

Dress:- Hell Bunny, Ayslum Cardigan:- Hell Bunny, Asylum Blue Socks:- Primark  Shoes:- Topshop

A little get up for the cousins christening,  thought I would go all out and have a little colour in the mix. It was a nice little gathering, the food was great as well ;)
How cute is this dress! It has little carousel horses,  helta skeltas, boats and tea sets, the tea sets are my favourite. I would have never shopped in Ayslum,  but when you actually go in and see the womens wear it is amazing, a lot of it reminds me of the 1950's. Feeling like a pink version of Marilyn Monroe.
reminding me of alice and wonderland as well so obviously I had to get it, it is a must. I do try to feel a little more summery, dresses are the way. There is even a matching cardigan, so so beautiful,  and go a lot of compliments, which ya know makes a girl feel better ;) it was slightly windy, so the knickers introduced themselves a little... must remember to hold bottom down.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe