IN AWE

22:37

Again my mother has completed even more, I can not explain how jealous I am of her talent! These were crocheted, I tried once and I felt like I was doing a cats cradle - who remembers that? I used to get to the third stage and that was it. Honestly if this was made in a larger size I would so wear it! It was made for my gorgeous niece however she has grown a little since then so the beautiful piece of art work just sits on the side, all alone and unlove. My mother always complains that she isnt good enough and that she is only a beginner, this must have been beginners luck then because it is amazing,  I could only just manage to make a little flower with the crochet technique. Just giving her some more love.

Aaannnnnddddd she has made me a bag which is the cutest thing I have ever seen and will become a essential part to my wardrobe!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe