I PREFER ROUGES TO IMBECILES

19:25

Dress:- Vintage, Top:- Miss Selfridge, Boots :- ASOS
Well it's all been a little crazy in the past week with a fashion show to run, only a small one on the open day for college, and then going to see Central Saint Martins on Thursday.... Which by far is the best uni I have seen..... Absolutely lave it! The whole atmosphere is arty, and so unique... And not a far walk from kings cross, always a bonus!!!oooooo and np,y coat she being the process of being made soon, just you wait... It's shall be spectacular. Visiting csm has inspired me to become more true to myself, it is good to take a step backwards and look at what is important within your life because sometimes you get caught up within life and loose track of all the glamour. So you shall now see the true me, a warning there.... Also I brought a journal called 'in my humble opinion'. It has quickly turned into the best thing I have brought and I got a wreck this journal, everyone needs one of these in their life and a long black dress for those Autumn winter months, a Wednesday Adams vibe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe