MY FAKE PLANTS DIED BECAUSE I DID NOT PRETEND TO WATER THEM

21:11








Top:- Homemade by myself :), Trousers:- H&M, Shoes:- Zara.
 
 
I have been waiting to blog about this top!! Just knocked it up in one night as you do, basically I was in need of a break from my coat so as you do with the left over material... make a top!! I brought so much material for that thing, at the counter I was like yeah sure throw in an extra metre, it's velvet everyone loves a little bit of velvet... I also have at least 3m of plastic left over, a rain mac coat is where my mind is swaying to. 
I am OBSESSED with roll neck, turtle neck, high neck the lot this winter, it is an essential; in my book. They are just so snug and make you feel all warm inside and outside. I brought 2 jumpers from Zara in black Friday, I was on that in the morning just waiting and waiting for that payment to load... time, effort and patience were key.
I am also feeling the whole all black simplistic look at the moment, with a hint of sophisticated grunge. But damn look at these boots, man they are the actual definition of happiness. And so comfy as well, if i'm not walking all the way into Stamford town from college and then shopping and just walking and pain and then more walking; I could not handle that! Please tell me how people last all day in heels, tell me your tips and tricks, and I will cherish them always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe