It's All a Little Mad

16:19




Bowler Hat: H&M, Shirt: Personalised, orginally from New Look, Leggings:  Taken from the sisters closet,  Green Moonstone Choker and Oval Amethyst Ring: Veuxdoo
I cannot define how much I adore Lewis Carroll's Cheshire cat character, especially Tim Burton's adaptation (he is quite simply the most marvellous being in this world). I could not find a top/shirt/blouse with any nice prints or detailing of this inon, even eBay- there wasn't much for the original Disney Cheshire either. Fed up of looking, I decided to bring out the needles and thread creating my own; I added in the front panels because the material of the top is really thin (organza like). I only used a simple satin, straight and back stitch however i love how it turned out, from the distance it actually looks like the cat has soft fur- the pictures don't quite do it justice. I'm not finished yet, I feel that the other side needs a little something now, maybe embroidery of the quote "We're all mad here", that could turn out to be delightful.
Also wearing the wonderful Veuxdoo jewellery, although you can't see it well. Their jewellery is so pretty - i was meant to be saving money but these were a must have!! All the little stones and decorations are possibly the cutest jewellery i have ever seen. Definitely worth a look at. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe